Arch's 2011/12 Hootenanny!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
Byegad would like to thank Arch for her hospitality, he also wishes to apologise to Speicher, with the fervent hope she can overlook his actions and that her feet recover from the trampling they received in our waltz, to the barman for returning the Creme de Menthe in such a spectacular manner and to the assembled company for anything else he doesn't remember doing.

I'll be around when the hangover subsides to excruciating to help clear up and the carpet cleaning service say they expect they'll be able to remove most of the stains and can they come today before it dries in?

If the barman will send a receipt for the dry cleaning and wig restoration it will be reimbursed in full.

postman

Legendary Member
Ring,ring.The Postman always rings twice.Hello anyone awake.Sorry i'm late,only just got my invitation.It was posted first class from York.But i thought there might be a party going on, so i set off anyway.But there was a hold up near Seacroft the A64 .You would not believe it a load of teacakes.There was also a Dulux paint wagon which had collided with a Crown paint wagon.One had black paint the other red .We were marooned.So i set off and walked.I did have some leftovers from our party.But it's a long walk so i had to eat them.Any chance of a Tea, met two blokes Bob Ferris and Terry Collier.They have not been out since 1974,i coudn't work out where they had been since then but a couple of nice lads.Terry spent five years in the Army and has not worked since.It's quite funny the more i talked to him the more i thought hell this sounds like me.He's living in the past,he needs to move on.Oh and the clothes ssh don't tell them but flared trousers went out decades ago.And those shirt collars never mind the ties who wears ties nowadays.But the waist coat oh say no more.Well i had better set off back to Leeds,cos i have some washing up to do.The wife has gone out on a walk arouind Otley then onto the Dynely Arms for lunch.Me i did not fancy it.So i am just going to chill.So wishing you all a very Happy New Year.
Arch there is a bloke called Boris at the door, says he's collecting for some fireworks some southerners put together last night.He wants a couple of quid each.Whjat should i tell him.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Well, the high power music centre has been returned to the charity shop and I have melted the 12" plastic discs into fruit bowls and plant pots.
644689111_3d5b7f7d69.jpg

Any stragglers had best go home soon as Arch is due to burn down the mansion to save on the cleaning up.
:welcome: to 2012!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
There was also a Dulux paint wagon which had collided with a Crown paint wagon.One had black paint the other red .We were marooned.

<Groan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

Arch there is a bloke called Boris at the door, says he's collecting for some fireworks some southerners put together last night.He wants a couple of quid each.Whjat should i tell him.

He can get on his bike....

Right, Arch's Patent Tidying Up Plan swings into action. It's handy these virtual mansions are so easy to come by...

<sets off, sloshing petrol from a bucket round the walls>

Night Train

Maker of Things
*Rushes in to grab invoice before it goes up in smoke. Heard that Arch might be making a payment in kind.:secret:*

TVC

Anyone for lunch? I'm doing samosas.

Head is remarkably clear today. A bit of fresh air this afternoon me thinks.

Top Bottom