arch's big '000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris42

good effort you 2

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
to be fair, my mille will be underpinned by far too much word association. arch has bonj to thank for hers, probably, but all the same a real sterling effort. you'd think she was some sort of student or something…;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
D'oh! This'll be 1001... Knew I was getting close, but lost track...

Should have made it a special one, but I think it might have been one about bonj.

Elmer Fudd;41565][QUOTE=Aperitif said:
"1001 cleans a big, big carpet - for less than half a crown!"

It's a milestone, millestone or millstone - well done!
Now, that IS showing your age ;)[/QUOTE]

Yours too Elmer...:sad:

"...this is a carpet you can afford..with Cyril Lord..." I may have others - see what problems you have caused again Arch? :biggrin:

I put it down to a subliminal carpet influence in my formative years... the forming stopped and I ended up here...:thumbsup:

Keith Oates

Janner
Just out of interest alecs, I counted your word association posts and they came to 256. That's almost a quarter of the total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Keith Oates said:
Just out of interest alecs, I counted your word association posts and they came to 256. That's almost a quarter of the total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as little as that? probably took me as much time to rack those up as it did for you to go through and count them. things a little slow over there keith? ;)

mind you i did hold off a little towards the end so arch could get to 1000 first. :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
mind you i did hold off a little towards the end so arch could get to 1000 first. ;)

That's very sweet. And then I failed to notice when I got to 1000 anyway...:sad:

Keith Oates

Janner
"as little as that? probably took me as much time to rack those up as it did for you to go through and count them. things a little slow over there keith? "

A three hour shut down at lunchtime and I had nothing else to do for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom