Arch's "Queen of cake" slogan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I just earned my Queen of Cake title by taking some flapjack down to my neighbour, who woke at 1.30 this morning to the sound of someone inexpertly trying to force her window open...

And no, my flapjack did NOT make it seem worse...

And the daft burglar left a smear of blood on the window frame before he ran off when she turned the light on....

c2c

redredrobin
Arch said:
I just earned my Queen of Cake title by taking some flapjack down to my neighbour, who woke at 1.30 this morning to the sound of someone inexpertly trying to force her window open...

And no, my flapjack did NOT make it seem worse...

And the daft burglar left a smear of blood on the window frame before he ran off when she turned the light on....

so then, if his dna is on profile already, he`s nicked, and if not, eventually when he is this crime will be picked up. what with that and your flap jacks a result..... hope your neigbour is not too traumatised by the experience....

ps..... dont make carrot cake do you...??

pps i earned my redredrobin title cos im a bristol city season ticket holder.... cue insults...!!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Arch said:

Lol Arch. What's the flapjack for? Presumably to hide under the pillow and smack the unlucky burgular over the bonce with, should they gain entry :wub:;)

ChrisKH

Guru
Well if we're all allowed to play I would like to confirm my perversion and be a "Shorts Adjustment Expert" .

After Saturday, I suspect I could think of a few more:-

CrockofGold - Exploding Shorts Expert ('Nuff said)

Arallsopp - Garmin Lover (He'll follow it anywhere :becool:)

Any others?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'm considering changing mine to "Frivolous Cyclist" just so the karmic balance is maintained.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sittingduck said:
Lol Arch. What's the flapjack for? Presumably to hide under the pillow and smack the unlucky burgular over the bonce with, should they gain entry :becool:;)

Huh, my flapjack's not that bad... Actually, it's on the gooey side, so could be laid on the window sill as a sort of flypaper trap.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom