Are CS6 / CS7 easy to follow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I need to get to Kings College, Denmark Rd tomorrow. I am going to ride there from Kings Cross on my Brompton. I have note that CS6 then CS7 will get me most of the way there with a short cut to bypass Elephant and Castle then pick up the Walsworth Rd. In principle this seems like simple navigation I can keep in my head. Are CS6 / 7 well signed and what should I be looking for? Hopefully something better than the nano sized blue plaques of Sustrans?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Err - programme your Sat Nav?

TBH - that's what I would do

vickster

Legendary Member
That bit of CS7 from Southwark bridge to E&C and Kennington is a bit fiddly but there are signs. CS7 bypasses E&C Iirc but if not, there’s now a bike lane around it (just keep a close eye for Smombies as everywhere in London!)

The hospital (if that’s where you mean) is Denmark Hill not Denmark Road

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Err - programme your Sat Nav?

TBH - that's what I would do
Real men don't have sat navs, they glance at a map two days before and rely on their memory. And they don't demean themselves by stopping and asking for directions either.

*What's the bloody world coming to, a spell in the army would do some of these people good*

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Work perfectly off memory CS6, Cs7 then short cut then turn right and keep going south till NHS signs appear. Impressed with section of separated CS6 I was on and number of bikes. Passed Southwark and confirm south of there cyclists are being kidnapped and not to be seen @Markymark. Only big bear was red traffic lights along CS6 every 200 yards. Timing couldn't have been worse if they'd planned it, which they must. Designed for people on Boris bikes at walking pace me thinks. They must know it stops most riders most of the time.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Work perfectly off memory CS6, Cs7 then short cut then turn right and keep going south till NHS signs appear. Impressed with section of separated CS6 I was on and number of bikes. Passed Southwark and confirm south of there cyclists are being kidnapped and not to be seen @Markymark. Only big bear was red traffic lights along CS6 every 200 yards. Timing couldn't have been worse if they'd planned it, which they must. Designed for people on Boris bikes at walking pace me thinks. They must know it stops most riders most of the time.

@Markymark said that place doesn't exist. . So keep it real please.

Top Bottom