Are my walking boots dead?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Not wanting to look like a rambler.. so you want to look like a paramilitary instead? People pay 3x more so they can have dry feet, those are not waterproof.

I've already got the balaclava, and there's a bloke in our pub reckons that he knows someone who can sort me out with an Armalite.

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Do folk still use old leather walking boots filled with soil and plants as garden ornaments? @stephec, have you seen those such boots outside the church, on the right hand side as you walk/drive up Moore Lane in Clitheroe?

View attachment 671352

I can't work out where that is.

I normally come into town from the hospital and park going down the road that the library's on, then straight past the Con Club to Cowman's.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I can't work out where that is.

I normally come into town from the hospital and park going down the road that the library's on, then straight past the Con Club to Cowman's.
Sainsburys and the Emporium are on your right as you climb one way only Moor Lane. The church is at the top of Moore Lane with the castle a bit further up on your left.:okay:

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Sainsburys and the Emporium are on your right as you climb one way only Moor Lane. The church is at the top of Moore Lane with the castle a bit further up on your left.:okay:

Never been up there.

I come down Church Brow, onto Wellgate, then past Lidl and over to Sabden to go home.

Cowman's is the only reason that I ever go there. 🌭🙂

Top Bottom