Votes: 1 100.0%
  • YES

• Unsure 'cos I am to scared to ride on them

• The roads are fine it's the drivers that suck

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I used to cycle from SE London into Paddington, taking my life in my hands, negotiating Hyde Park Corner (which for the uninitiated is busy with a capital :biggrin: and also southbound off Vauxhall Bridge to take the road towards Stockwell, Brixton etc.... blimey guv'nor! Talk about dangerous! Now I mostly cycle in rural Northumberland, and I don't meet many cars.... :sad::thumbsup:xx(:thumbsup::biggrin::thumbsup:

yenrod

ianrauk said:
They're not too bad.. just have to be very assertive

:biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
what's p*ssing me off lately is everytime i find a nice smooth road to ride on, it's not long before the council decide it's time to spend some budget and come along and re-surface it and they put down a horrible gravelly surface (it looks like it's waiting for them to come back and put the smooth top surface down but they never do). This new surface is crappity crap because the lorries just pull it up and make potholes and tracks through it. Not to mention it just feels really rough to ride on and takes the enjoyment out of riding, and then a car comes along and pings a piece of gravel in your eye.

FFS bring back proper smooooth tarmac!

buggi said:
what's p*ssing me off lately is everytime i find a nice smooth road to ride on, it's not long before the council decide it's time to spend some budget and come along and re-surface it and they put down a horrible gravelly surface (it looks like it's waiting for them to come back and put the smooth top surface down but they never do). This new surface is crappity crap because the lorries just pull it up and make potholes and tracks through it. Not to mention it just feels really rough to ride on and takes the enjoyment out of riding, and then a car comes along and pings a piece of gravel in your eye.

FFS bring back proper smooooth tarmac!

It seems to be the opposite down here. Gravelly tarmac potholes getting filled in with the smoothest tarmac I've seen for a long time.

Danny

Legendary Member
I think I misread the question and voted the wrong way :biggrin:

Is there any way to change my vote?

Top Bottom