Are you a keen cyclist looking for a new challenge this new year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Royal London Society for Blind people (RLSB) have places in this year’s Night Rider and Ride 100. RLSB support children and young people who have a vision impairment in education, employment and socially. If you are interested in taking on a great challenge whilst raising money for the children and young people we support then do read on!

London’s Night rider (62 miles/ 100K) is an exciting cycle around that tours around London’s landmarks at night- 6-7 June 2015/£175 sponsorship.

Ride 100 London to Surrey (100 miles/ 160K) is a beautiful challenge and is a part of the world class festival of cycling- 2nd August 2015/£500 sponsorship

RLSB will be there to give you however much support that the cyclists need along the whole period, from fundraising and training to handing you a well-earned drink when you finish.

We would love for you to run for our charity and if you are interested or know anyone else that would be, please let me know.

Last year a dad of our nursery children took part in one of our running and challenge events and I have put a link to his blog where he explains why wanted to take part.

http://www.rlsb.org.uk/blogs/im-running-the-london-marathon

If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Emma

0207 808 6199

fundraising@rlsb.org.uk

Shaun

Founder
Emma, this is a cycling forum - do you have a link to the rides you've mentioned at the beginning of your post (as opposed to the running you later mention and link to)? ;)

Top Bottom