Are you a morning or an evening person?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Ambiperiod :wacko:

Have you seen a Dr about that? It sounds nasty!
tongue.gif

sarahpink

defintly a morning person, feels like the day is wasted if i get up late.

Eoin Rua

Morning person - usually in the gym at half 7, with rowing at the weekends involving a pre-6am wake up. Normally I can just hop out of bed feeling good but the odd time I'll feel/look like a zombie but exercise in the morning sets me up for the day (ever think you'd hear a student say that? :biggrin: )

My girlfriend is the epitome of a morning person - up before 6 every morning for at least a 60 min run or swim before going to the gym...and usually doesn't last past 10pm!

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Morning person - usually in the gym at half 7,

I'm exactly the same. Then the dream ends and I wake up!
Anything before 9 am's still night as far as I'm concerened. I think I should go and live in Rio. I pretty much live in their time zone already i.e. about 4 hours behind.

I hate mornings so much, I worked out as a kid the perfect place in the world to live would be right on the Afghan/ China border. The time difference either side of the line is (or was) 4 hours. I figured I could stagger out of bed at midday (in China) and still get to my desk a few yards away just across the border in Afghanistan by 8-30 am. Perfect.

Just come back and ask me later will you!!

I often stay up to 1am just because I do not feel tired or get a burst of energy at 9pm.

Mornings are usually OKish but I once woke up in the car park at work having driven 12 miles (I cannot recall anything about the morning before the car park but I was washed and dressed as normal).

I once started wallpapering a house (Wood chip paper so it was that long ago) in the evening and got fairly engrossed in the job and got it finished by 7am the next day when I noticed it had got light.

I do however make myself get up and get on if I need to.

jdrussell

Nightmare isn't it. Transworld sport still going ? I used to love that when I was a kid.

I obviously am not up early enough !! Ha ha ha.

stavros

Need bed before 11pm (quick read of book then zzzz) otherwise can't function. The missus likes late nights, but we're still married....just.

Top Bottom