Are you an Italian female, ride a Colnago and attend Box Hill on Sundays??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
My god this thread is back! I thought it had died of embarrassment!?;)

Tharg2007

Veteran
Nicensleazy said:
She is lovely!

Nicensleazy said:
She is indeed a latin Goddess. I would describe her skin as smooth as Porcelain. Her hair is chestnut brown and as she flicks her head, her hair unfolds from her helmet. She normally has a fine delicate bead of sweat as she perspires, which makes her skin golden in colour. Her figure is proportionate and she would like at home perched nude on the Trevi fountain in Rome.........

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it today as I'm still trying to fix my dishwasher and putting together my new turbo trainer......but next Sunday I will be there !!!!!!!

Nicensleazy said:
And there she was......................;):girl:

Nicensleazy said:
Well, she is a lovely woman and she doesn't have a partner at the moment. As for me, I'm happily married and couldn't take it any further...........:?:

Nicensleazy said:
I'm meeting up with Anna at Box Hill this Sunday, weather permitting!

Does your other half know what you've been up to? Anyway, the whole thing has been a letdown and it looks like its heading for another one. I recon you could only bring it back to life with some nice shots of her arse and tits for the girls in lycra thread.... try and redeem yourself by taking your camera with you this time.:rolleyes: :?::biggrin:

Christopher

Über Member
Oh, Anna now is it? You're a tart, n&s!

Top Bottom