Are you an Italian female, ride a Colnago and attend Box Hill on Sundays??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
During my Sunday morning ride, I always stop off at the Cafe at the top of Box Hill, Surrey. Every time I arrive at the top I always seem to get chatting to the same Italian girl. Unfortunately, I don't know her name. All I know as that she rides a green and white Colnago around 5'5" height long brown hair and brown eyes and comes from Milan.....do you use this forum?

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Not me but I wish I was... wouldn't leave the shower in the mornings :smile:

Something about Italian chicks...

Maz

Guru
Get out of your comfort zone - pluck up some courage and ask! Tell her your name first - she'll probably tell you hers then. Better still ask her in Italian Come ti chiami?

sheva

Nicensleazy said:
During my Sunday morning ride, I always stop off at the Cafe at the top of Box Hill, Surrey. Every time I arrive at the top I always seem to get chatting to the same Italian girl. Unfortunately, I don't know her name. All I know as that she rides a green and white Colnago around 5'5" height long brown hair and brown eyes and comes from Milan.....do you use this forum?

not me, but judging by the description I`ll be there on sunday.:headshake:

Tharg2007

Veteran
haha, theres gona be alot of pepe le peu types on that hill come sunday!!! :headshake: :evil: :biggrin:

Maz said:
Get out of your comfort zone - pluck up some courage and ask! Tell her your name first - she'll probably tell you hers then. Better still ask her in Italian Come ti chiami?

WOuld you really trust a language translation by a stranger on the internet..... That proabably means "Can I sleep with your mother and dog?"

The perpetrator then lies in wait and steps in to "console" the poor upset lass!

Top Bottom