Are you in a band?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Or were you in a band?

Tell us about it. What sort of music? Where do you play? What are the aspirations of the group? What instrument do you play? Has the band got a website?

I'll Start. I play drums in a three piece blues pub covers band, three old farts just having a laugh and doing the odd pub / party gig if we have the time. (actually we are a two piece ATM, we are in between guitarists, if you live around Oxfordshire and play guitar and want to join a band pm me!)

No website, we don't even have name, though we did toy with "The Purple Badgers" for a while.

Your turn.

compo

Veteran
You haven't heard me sing. I could make a fortune busking. People would pay me to go sing somewhere else, preferably a long way away.

Lee_M

Guru
been in lots of bands, favourite band was my last one named after my first school I went to with my bass player "Park Road Infants", playing lots of originals and a few covers

best named band was a blues band in Shoreham - we never practised - name "I can't believe it's not better"

wilko

Veteran
Yep, play drums in an old codgers rock n roll band. Goes by the name of Blackhearts INC. Been rehearsing for a few months now, but just had to pull out of our first booked gig due to the lead guitarist suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome! Dammed selfish of him if you ask me!! lol

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
[Dammed selfish of him if you ask me!! lol /QUOTE]

prima dona guitarists...what can you do:whistle::laugh:

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Yep, play drums in an old codgers rock n roll band. Goes by the name of Blackhearts INC. Been rehearsing for a few months now, but just had to pull out of our first booked gig due to the lead guitarist suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome! Dammed selfish of him if you ask me!! lol

We had a new guitarist booked in for over week for a band jam, so we can check each other out. He e-mails and texts every day for the seven days with questions, and ideas, or tell us he's really looking forward to coming tonight. 4pm yesterday, he e-mails to tell me he can't make after all 'cos he's got an ear infection. An ear infection! WTF? FFS! I hope it was caused by aural sex! Twunt!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
We had a new guitarist booked in for over week for a band jam, so we can check each other out. He e-mails and texts every day for the seven days with questions, and ideas, or tell us he's really looking forward to coming tonight. 4pm yesterday, he e-mails to tell me he can't make after all 'cos he's got an ear infection. An ear infection! WTF? FFS! I hope it was caused by aural sex! Twunt!

Most ear infections in guiatarists are caused by the bass playing:whistle::whistle:

Top Bottom