Are you in a band?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I used to play with these guys!
http://www.blackdykeband.co.uk/

Now, as a guitarist I play in a rock covers band - we're just getting back up to speed after a couple of line up changes so no video or website yet, we have our first gig with this line up this coming Friday:hyper: . Occasionally I also play with a singer doing jazz/easy listening, it's a bit of a pressure gig - no drums and bass to hide behind :eek:

GM

Legendary Member
I used to be in a band in the mid sixties I was only 15, I played guitar. Four of us the usual line up 2 guitars bass and drums. We only lasted a couple of months and went our separate ways. Our opening song was 'The Midnight Hour' and then 'Gloria' by Them, can't remember what we played after that it was a bit of a haze.

Black Country Ste

I play in a ukulele group which attempts ironic covers of songs throughout the decades and genres. We get to do a few gigs and are generally well-appreciated. We were the main entertainment for Children In Need at BBC Birmingham in November which was pretty surreal.

Now this is bizarre. On Sunday a friend of the band played a gig in Munich. For one song he pulled out a laptop and ran a video of us playing the song, that we recorded the day before, to this German crowd, as his band played the song live.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I used to be in a band in the mid sixties I was only 15, I played guitar. Four of us the usual line up 2 guitars bass and drums. We only lasted a couple of months and went our separate ways. Our opening song was 'The Midnight Hour' and then 'Gloria' by Them, can't remember what we played after that it was a bit of a haze.

Too much fizzy pop and toffee can zap your mind like that.

Reactions: GM
Top Bottom