Are you interested in cycle sport?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simoncc

I used to be interested in cycle sports. I did road time trials and mountain bike cross country racing and I wasn't that bad. Now I'm a bit older and a bit less fit and have other calls on my time I am completely uninterested in cycle sports. I just don't find them interesting as a spectator. So I'm back to where I started - a cycle commuter, tourer and non-competitive mountain bike rider.

Not after the 1890's, no.

mondobongo

Über Member
I like watching Cycle sport, Road Racing preferably although will watch track, downhill Mtb and Bmx love to watch Flatlands.

Enjoyed seeing the TOB this year and am planning summer hols to take in some of the 08 TdF want to camp out on L'Alpe dHuez as was a great article in Cycle Sport about the parties the night before still working on the Mrs.

Agree with other posts that there are not a lot of racers on here hence Racing can be a bit slow. Doping does tend to be the main topic at the moment but given the damage its doing and the no of confessions not a real surprise.

Looking at going on my first Club road run in next week or so and looking to do some TT's and Sportives next year.

Top Bottom