Are you left handed, right handed or amphibious?

Are you left or right handed?

• Right

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Left

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Amphibious

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
For some things I use both but predominately right handed

snorri

Legendary Member
I cycle on the left....usually, and write with my writing hand and yes, I'm ambitious.
Sorry:sad:.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
On most things I'm right handed. When I use a bow, I'm left handed because that's the way my eye works better.
Still couldn't hit a target every time though :laugh:

MarkF

Guru
I was right handed till suffering a bad accident in 2011, my right arm was totally out of action for 9 months. I soon became just as good at writing/shaving etc with my left, now I wouldn't have a preference. Maybe some are "wired" differently, I was a 2 footed footballer as a kid.

MarkF

Guru
On most things I'm right handed. When I use a bow, I'm left handed because that's the way my eye works better.
Still couldn't hit a target every time though :laugh:

Ooh, that's a good point. Although my hands and feet are equally good, I used to play footie on the left as my right eye was stronger = bigger/better view of the pitch/game.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Ooh, that's a good point. Although my hands and feet are equally good, I used to play footie on the left as my right eye was stronger = bigger/better view of the pitch/game.
Now you mention it, in football I played left wing as that was my dominant foot.

Top Bottom