Are you related to royalty?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Grandma tells us that we are descended directly from Louis XVI or from his brother. She said that it was completely true and that her brother had done some investigation. I never saw any evidence and it hasn't stopped me being a republican.

I might feel differently if they wee to reenstate the French royal family and offered me the top job. I'd be moving into the Palace of Versails faster than you can say plebian scumbags.:biggrin:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Apparently we were Shepherds/Farmers in Scandinavia at one point. The name is a corruption of the word. We were also land owners in the North East of Scotland, and would split the land up into <COUGH COUGH SPLUTTER!> for the tennants . The name isn't a corruption of the word. :biggrin:

Apparently.

Grandma tells us that we are descended directly from Louis XVI or from his brother. She said that it was completely true and that her brother had done some investigation. I never saw any evidence and it hasn't stopped me being a republican.

I might feel differently if they wee to reenstate the French royal family and offered me the top job. I'd be moving into the Palace of Versails faster than you can say plebian scumbags.:biggrin:

That makes you and I very distant relations (probably). Mme HF's uncle is a Comte and can trace his ancestors back to the English-bashers of the 100 years war.

Top Bottom