1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Argh! (arachnaphobes beware)

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Joe, 21 Aug 2007.

1. Joe

Joe Über Member

Argh! (arachnophobes beware)

[​IMG]

I won't sleep tonight :blush:

2. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Its that time of year again :ohmy:

I saw a beaut for two days running near the back door. Heard my son cry something out this morning...then a thump :blush:
    He's 23 for chrissakes :ohmy: wouldnt even pick up the corpse off the carpet.

3. Joe

Joe Über Member

I'm 23 and will not be going anywhere near the corpse either!

4. spesh

spesh Well-Known Member

Haven't seen any really huge Tegenaria for a couple of years, it's been mainly Segestria florentina (tube-web spiders) in my shed and utility area.

It goes without saying that the link is not at all suitable for those of an arachnophobic disposition.

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

What we lookin at ??

6. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

Ach that just a tiddler...

7. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Fear of spiders CAN be overcome, DIY fashion.

I hated them with a vengeance....but always thought its ridiculous, they cant hurt you, yet i'd run away, screaming like a girlie :ohmy:
    I overcame it by picking up those short legged garden spiders, the ones that dont move fast. Piece of cake :blush:
    Just built it up from there....mind i gotta say, i dont like fast long legs crawling all over me...in the cup of my hands...no problem.

8. *Shudder* at the one on the stairs! We have loads of those with the stripy legs that build a huge web and then sit in the middle of it, upside down. Out in the back yard, thank god!

9. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

f me, that's a big bugger!