Arghhhhh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My new wheels have arrived:biggrin:.................whilst I was at work, only problem is, the dozy courier left them across the road at the person I hate most in the street:boxing: we are always fighting about my little dog who once pee,d on the comunal grass near her house.


Think I will send the missus round as shes far more diplomatic than me
 
Expect them full of pee
 
And voila, tyres took some getting on though but worth it I think

DSCF0803.jpg
 
Just had a fast ten mile blast into the countryside and I cant believe how much fifference a decent wheelset can make, even the crosswind didnt try and turn the steering and riding into a slight headwind was a doddle, the wheels are definately worth it and my next will be Kinetics but the Aero-lite ones, fantastic wheels
 
Top Bottom