Argies v S Korea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wot a mistake by the Argentines to let them back in!
They're looking good tho' especially Tevez and Messi

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've missed most of this, but it looks like a match with a step up in quality compared to many of the others... and SK could have just equalized. Silly error to miss that one, after a great break.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Argentina clearly showing some serious quality though with that 3rd goal - because South Korea are not a bad team at all, and by no means disgracing themselves today... well, now they are really conceding it - the 4th came so quickly!

The Attack and Midfield of Argentina looked like World cup Winners but that Defence looked a bit Sunday League.

I felt sorry for the South Koreans though, I don't think they deserved to be on the back of a 4-1 drubbing, especially given the performance of some other teams.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
HLaB said:
The Attack and Midfield of Argentina looked like World cup Winners but that Defence looked a bit Sunday League.

I felt sorry for the South Koreans though, I don't think they deserved to be on the back of a 4-1 drubbing, especially given the performance of some other teams.

Agreed, Just had a pizza and watched in on the projector in the board room at work... :becool:

Would like to see how their defence holds up against the Germans, Brazil, Portugal or the Spaniards - now they have a point to prove (just not England, incase we are wrong ;)).

Top Bottom