Arm Warmers Leg Warmers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Yes. Do.

grimpeur

Veteran
They are generally made for people with miniscule arms. I would always recommend you trying a pair on before buying.

MajorMantra

grimpeur said:
They are generally made for people with miniscule arms. I would always recommend you trying a pair on before buying.

I found they are generally made for people with huge arms, and anyway they stretch. ;)

Prendas do the only ones that would stay on my skinny arms, at least that I could find.

Matthew

TVC

I use them a lot, arm warmers are great for an early start, and when you get warmed through they ball up like socks and hide nicely in your back pocket.

MajorMantra said:
I found they are generally made for people with huge arms, and anyway they stretch. :ohmy:

Prendas do the only ones that would stay on my skinny arms, at least that I could find.

Matthew
I've found that too, the only ones I could get to fit were cannondale (made by DeFeet), similar to the Prendas, I might give the Prendas a try another time.

Edit: I see MacB has posted a link to a similar pair and like VC says they are great fir rolling up and down I can do this on the move, It means I've got a pretty bad cyclist tan. My arms are dark brown, my wrists are light brown, Ive then got a dark patch (the gap between my wrists an gloves) white hands and brown fingers.

I only occasionally where leg warmers, I've found altura are a good fit for me. Usually when I head some where during the day in shorts and no I'm coming back after dark when it has cooled down.

aJohnson

I have some DHB roubaix ones in black, only problem is there pretty wide at the upper arm due to me being skinny, but I came up with a few ideas so they stay on pretty good now.

Top Bottom