Around the world companion!?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
Pretty girl looking for a male companion to share a tent with while they cycle around the world. Is this too good to be true??

Brandane

Legendary Member
Pretty girl looking for a male companion to share a tent with while they cycle around the world. Is this too good to be true??
I wonder if she would settle for a trip round Arran? I also wonder if she would be willing to compromise on some of the core qualities required for a companion - as in twice the stipulated age, a miserable ba5tard who hates camping in anything but ideal weather, and has a sh!te sense of humour :laugh:. I could make up for it by boring her to tears with stories of my past over a few pints in front of the log fire at a pub in Whiting Bay. Surely that's better than cycling round the world?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I wonder if she would settle for a trip round Arran? I also wonder if she would be willing to compromise on some of the core qualities required for a companion - as in twice the stipulated age, a miserable ba5tard who hates camping in anything but ideal weather, and has a sh!te sense of humour :laugh:. I could make up for it by boring her to tears with stories of my past over a few pints in front of the log fire at a pub in Whiting Bay. Surely that's better than cycling round the world?
Ok you're old, but surely you can still manage Arran in one day? :tongue:

Only in summer, on a Friday or Saturday, with the late ferries.
I imagine stopping to put the tent up every time it rains has quite an impact on average speed...

Levo-Lon

Guru
Wow looks like im 25yrs to late for this one ...bugger ,it was easier to just ride around the bedroom at 25 tho....

For some (more) inspiration check out www.cyclingdutchgirl.com.
My wife and I have been following her for some time now.
I am sure you can ask her for some advice about cycling alone, or with a partner around the world.

Edit / Check out her slideshow / video (Waltzing Matilda) she made in Australia. Every-time we see it we want to just pack up and go

Awesome read, thanks!

12249585_10153249512610949_7122869451934830981_n.jpg

Top Bottom