Arse in the Search Tag Cloud

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
I've adjusted the tagging options so this shouldn't be an issue in future. ;)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
arse in the search tag cloud
dead dog in a sack behind the council offices on Cheapside
this day, this year - Limehouse 1849 - and stone clouds hang over
the spire of His temple
Later I traced a a route that formed a heroic triangle from
dog to city to arse

(that kind of thing?)

mr Mag00

rising member
'search tag cloud'?

Shaun

Founder
mr Mag00 said:
'search tag cloud'?

Everyone can "tag" threads by editing the tags at the bottom of the page. This is then added to the tag-cloud (Search > Tag Search).

It's an alternative (people's) search for the boards.

(I found that someone had been putting arse in a lot of thread tags, and removed them [the comments, not the person!].)

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Uncle Mort said:
Ha ha! That is rather good and suitably Sinclairian(?)!

Cheers... I actually had a brief correspondance with Mr Sinclair when I was a teenager, and before he was 'famous' whilst I was trying to get hold of Lud Heat. Turns out he was the publisher as well as the author... I love his poetry. Less keen on his prose, especially since Downriver.

I was sitting in a traffic jam in milton keynes yesterday morning behind a smart car. On its boot door it had a sticker on it which said 'arse'. After staring blankly at it for 5 minutes or so, I came to the realisation that the car in front of me had the word 'arse' on its boot door, and exclaimed, out loud 'hang on, that says 'arse'!' Further up the boot door, there was a similar sticker saying 'smart' ie smart arse. Took a while for me to work it out...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Uncle Mort said:
That's pretty cool. I tried to buy another copy of Lud Heat recently and found it's not even in print anymore!

I have first editions of both Lud Heat and Suicide Bridge as a result of contacting him back then... Suicide Bridge is excellent.

Top Bottom