Arsoles on scooters, In Epping.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
We where coming from Epping town turned right to come down through Upshire coming down to the back of Waltham Abbey, Two arsoles on a scooter came past the club ride shouting and holering, when they got to me the guy riding pillion put his foot out and deliberitly kicked my handle bars, Luckily i managed to stay upright but a scary moment i was doing about 20mph. Have reprted it to the police but there was no reg number and all i saw was the backs of there helmets, So just be careful out there.

Globalti

Legendary Member
They're a bloody nuisance everywhere. A friend's husband had a run-in with a bunch of them at a garage and they followed him and kicked his doors and jumped on his bonnet. They've no fear and no respect.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
I would love to see the person at the rear of the pack have a radio and a camera and the person at the front of the pack have a radio receiver and a Stinger. De-rail the buggers and film them having their helmets removed.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

I would love to see the person at the rear of the pack have a radio and a camera and the person at the front of the pack have a radio receiver and a Stinger. De-rail the buggers and film them having their helmets removed.
It's the first time i have not carried a camera for a while, my main bike with the camera had a soft rear tyre so i jumped on the spare bike.

T675Rich

Scrotes on stolen scoots are a right pain these days especially on the away from road cycle/pedestrian routes we have near me.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Got a phone call from police. They are checking cctv. But am not holding out much hope.

Yobbos on scooters is one of the Met's priorities, so assuming it is the Met who are dealing, they might throw some resources at it.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

Yobbos on scooters is one of the Met's priorities, so assuming it is the Met who are dealing, they might throw some resources at it.
Think it comes under Essex.

Johnno260

Veteran
I like the polices response if they see these idiots of running them off the road.

There was some great footage before Christmas, just take a zero tolerance view.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We had two scooter kids in a nearby street who used to race up and down our road late at night and it came to a head one summer's day when they were carrying friends up and down, no helmets, just causing lots of annoyance. The local beat officer served Section 59 warnings on them and we never saw them again.

Top Bottom