Arthur Montford RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There'll be a stramash in heaven no doubt, and his dapper sports jacket will be the envy of many:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30220020

B3ZVjMRIYAAMGLE.jpg

discominer

That's not THE jacket btw. I was introduced to the man in Morton's changing room at Shawfield in the 60s, and again in the directors' box at Tannadice in the 90s. Promotion this season lads please! RIP Arthur.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
That's not THE jacket btw. I was introduced to the man in Morton's changing room at Shawfield in the 60s, and again in the directors' box at Tannadice in the 90s. Promotion this season lads please! RIP Arthur.
I went for one of his less "exuberant" jackets, for fear of inducing migraines had I gone for something slightly more in keeping with his usual attire.

Apologies for including auld Weetabix heid in the photie.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Wow!! the ultimate commentator:thumbsup:
The man could make tiddlywinks exciting..
Director once and Honorary Vice chairman of the greatest football team in the world..the 'Ton:thumbsup:

Rest in peace Arthur, no 'stramashing' in heaven now..:hello:

chewa

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
Obviously liked by his colleagues if the comments made by various presenters on BBC Scotland are any sign. Scotsport - just part of an era. He was that programme just like Glen Michael was Cartoon Cavalcade. RIP

BTW, Marmion, I agree with you re Archie (Shredded Wheat) McPherson. Couldn't stand the guy.

Top Bottom