As a recreational cyclist, you get accused of doping! What to do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Hire a private investigator to track the scrote down. Find out where he lives and firebomb him whilst he sleeps.......

Alternatively you could just ignore the whole thing and get a life :smile:

perplexed

Guru
Do recreational dopers get accused of cycling?

Off topic I know (sorry) but that reminds me of a jersey I saw for sale. The graphics said "I'm a cake eater with a cycling disorder..."

Or something...

Wanders off murmuring to himself...

Arch

Married to Night Train
On a forum I go on dedicated to another sport (my football team)

Well there's your problem. Football! Of course there are wastes of DNA. Many of the players seem to be, for a start...

Anyway,

On a forum I go on dedicated to another sport (my football team) there is a particularly odious waste of DNA who scuttles about on there. He has another partner-in-crime who work together and try to discredit anyone with a point of view different to his. Well during the Tour de France, he came on to post one of the stupidest things you tend to see on such forums (fora?); he came on to say he didn't like cycling! When pointed out that was like going on to a heavy-metal forum to say 'I don't like heavy metal, me', he got into a huff and claimed everyone took drugs.

Um no. To say you don't like cycling, on a football forum, is like saying you don't like heavy metal on a New Romantics forum.

Bluebell72

Over-reaction on your part, imho.

Let's face it, lots of people on forums/messageboards are on there as many different incarnations and of many personalities.
There are also trolls who delight in winding others up, there might be future axe-murderers busily grinding their weapon, or they may be 57 years old and still living with their mothers, while fantasising about their 19 year old next door neighbour, but still wearing a fair-isle pullover, attending to their comb-over, and wishing they mattered to someone other than their Mam. Writing on the net, having others read their ill-thought vitriolic jibes gives them power.

You react, you feed it.

Don't even worry about it. Or post that you are too off your face on steroids to post right now :becool:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
[QUOTE 1524601"]
Yes internet forums are known for people talking bollox, [/quote]

Did you type that with a straight face Lee ? :biggrin:

getting back to the OP, ignore them.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Off topic I know (sorry) but that reminds me of a jersey I saw for sale. The graphics said "I'm a cake eater with a cycling disorder..."

Or something...

Wanders off murmuring to himself...

You mean this one?

fat_bastard_front.jpg

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Um no. To say you don't like cycling, on a football forum, is like saying you don't like heavy metal on a New Romantics forum.
or, alternatively, to say that you don't like cheese on a bacon forum. Especially an exploding bacon forum, because, as we all know, cheese does not explode

Top Bottom