Admissions - What TV do you continue to watch even though it’s utter, utter nonsense ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flick of the Elbow

Pentlands Water of Leith
I’ve watched all but the most recent series of Outlander, and I feel duty bound to watch that too at some point. I’ve even read one of the books, just the first one mind. I suppose I just love the characters in spite of it all.
 

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
The news.
 

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I'm not convinced that Death in Paradise isn't falling into a formulaic pit of its own making. But still love seeing the over-the-top acting, incredulous story lines, and just enjoying the Caribean feel as I look out of the window at the dull, wet weather outside.
 

Badger_Boom

Veteran
Location
York
NCIS, although I have never bothered with any of the spin-offs.
 
Top Bottom