Asgard bike shed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maherees

Über Member
Hello all,
Got my lovely Asgard bike shed last week and it a joy not to have to bring bikes in to the house and feels very secure, however I have 1 minor flaw, my bikes don't really fit. My road and gravel bike fit in fine but my 2015 Boardman 29er must be longer than 6 foot which means you have to put it at an angle that makes getting the other bikes in a real pain.
Not too sure what to do as I thought Asgard would have catered for 29ers - maybe I should have measured up beforehand but it said 3 bike storage and my bikes are medium-sized.
29ER
Bike shed

Mike_P

Guru
Just keep an eye on the internal humidity; metal sheds are prone to have dripping roof's and mine has a dehumidifier in it as well as the bikes.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I wonder if it's called an Asgard because it stops 'er indoors kicking your 'as' now you don't have to bring the bike in the house.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
I have the 4x29er Asgard, not that I’ve got a 29er. I just wanted to be sure it would take 4 medium framed roadbikes with no problem. There’s plenty of space
https://www.asgardsss.co.uk/large-metal-bike-shed

Maybe you ordered the wrong one? Or just remove the wheel from the 29er?

I‘ve never had any issues with leaking, had a few years now

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maherees

Maherees

Über Member
Complete joy if I didn't have a large 29er.

Wooger

Not quite as beautiful as some of the posh wood cycle sheds with green roofs, but I’d bet on it to survive against thieves lots better.
I also had to buy the 29er version, as XL gravel bikes are too long.

Top Bottom