Assisted with my First Bikeability this week and..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snakehips

Splendid

Snake

My Library

mark barker

The search box is a great thing... I was just about to start a new thread about bikeability & training and decided to run a search first!

I've signed up for training in July, so hopefully I'll be able to get some instruction done when the kids go back to school in September. I'm really looking forward to the course, although I'm sure I've plenty of bad (cycling) habits that will be frowned upon!

OP
OP
mr Mag00

mr Mag00

rising member
hi i passed my assessment and have run a couple of courses with other orgs, looking at running my own through summer if can get registered in time. it is difficult to teach when you have bad habits. i have a tendency to start on myleft foot when tellling children to drive off with right foot and left foot on floor, thats one of many bad habits i have ! :sad:

mark barker

mr Mag00 said:
hi i passed my assessment and have run a couple of courses with other orgs, looking at running my own through summer if can get registered in time. it is difficult to teach when you have bad habits. i have a tendency to start on myleft foot when tellling children to drive off with right foot and left foot on floor, thats one of many bad habits i have ! :biggrin:
Cool! I'm still trying to get used to riding an upright again, the past few years of recumbent riding have left me a little rusty when it comes to "normal" bikes, and the organiser seemed bemused when I asked if I could do the course on a recumbent!:blush:

OP
OP
mr Mag00

mr Mag00

rising member
lol

safe to say not many pupils would turn up in/on one

Top Bottom