1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assos bibshort owners

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Joe, 28 Feb 2008.

1. Joe

Joe Über Member

How are they for you size wise? I'm after a pair of Uno's but I cannot decide what size to go for!
    I'm 5'9" but pretty skinny (8 stone 10, 34" chest, 29ish" waist). Going by their sizing I would be a large but I really can't imagine large sized cycling gear fitting me (smalls are often too big!). I'm leaning towards a medium but will they be snug enough width wise and in the chamois area?

2. simonali

simonali Über Member

I'm 5' 8" and have 2 pairs of Milles in a medium size. You go a bit squeaky voiced when standing, but they're OK on the bike! The chamois in these is very comfy, if a little on the thick side and the legs are quite short compared to other shorts I own, but I no longer wear those!

3. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

if they're anything as pricey as the usual assos stuff I think I'd be trying on

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Get to a shop and try them on. If you are in London Condor is the place to go.

5. walker

walker New Member

Assos are normally a little smaller than the sizes claim to be.

6. yello

yello Guru

I have a pair of medium milles and I'm 5' 7", 33" waist and 73kg. The fit is fine.

As simonali said, you don't want to be standing around in them for too long though as they are cut for the bike! I slip the shoulder straps off (lord knows what people think I'm doing!) otherwise things can get a little, um, uncomfortable! :sad:

7. Speck

Speck Oldest Teenager In Town

According to my Assos catalogue: medium is for heights of between 5'-5" and 5'-10".