Astounded by the "no mention" of Tour of Andalucia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
What an amazing race by our very own Chris Froome against one of my fav riders Alberto C......and not even a mention on BBC this morning.....utter disgrace. Forget the fu@&en oscars did you see stage 4......amazing and what a great season of tours and classics it should be

I'd have been astounded if they had mentioned it.

jarlrmai

Veteran
The Golden Jersey for Best Original Song and Best Dance Direction.

What an amazing race by our very own Chris Froome against one of my fav riders Alberto C......and not even a mention on BBC this morning.....utter disgrace. Forget the fu@&en oscars did you see stage 4......amazing and what a great season of tours and classics it should be
You're new to this game then ? Yes it was a cracking race but it's more of a surprise when the BBC do mention cycling than when they don't.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
It was mentioned on the BBC news and Breakfast, but in the same breath as the track worlds rather than as a separate item.

I was hoping that Brits winning both of the opening races of the Spring Classics season over the weekend would have merited a mention on BBC Breakfast today. But no. Surprised ? No. Disappointed ? Yes.

I was hoping that Brits winning both of the opening races of the Spring Classics season over the weekend would have merited a mention on BBC Breakfast today. But no. Surprised ? No. Disappointed ? Yes.
Me too. I was particularly hopeful of a mention when Danni King was featured. Also disappointed that the deadly pothole was glossed over without comment. We must accept that our third-world roads will try to kill our elite athletes from time to time then - not to mention the rest of us!

Top Bottom