Asus Eee 901 XP netbook £150

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
As above.
I have a white Asus Eee 901 XP netbook for sale. Complete with soft case, all manuals and recovery disk. Battery life is about 7 hours, weight is just over a kilo. Comes with OpenOffice and Microsoft Works as standard.
Specification :-
1.6 GHz Intel Atom CPU, 1GB RAM, 12 GB solid-state hard drive, WiFi, Bluetooth and 1.3 Megapixel webcam.

Any further questions please PM.

Price of £150 includes post or hand delivery, depending how close you are to me!!

Excuse my ignorance. "..recovery disk"? I thought these things don't have a disc drive, so how would that work?

OP
OP
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
@Jay Clock,

It's about 16 months old, and I'm selling it as I've now got a Samsung NC10, which has a marginally bigger screen and a larger hard drive. The Asus is still in perfect working order - I'm using it to type this.

@ Fozy tornip,

I'm not selling my external drive. TBH, you can now get a USB powered DVD rewriter for about £40. The DVD writer I have is quite large and mains powered, so less-than-ideal for travelling.

OP
OP
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Sold to jay clock!!

jay clock

Massive member
Thanks The Doc. It arrived today and is a great little bit of kit. We now have 8 pcs in the house, and this new one will be ideal for cycle touring - better battery life than my Acer (by a big margin) and XP will help slightly in terms of iTunes and uploading stuff from my GPS.

Jay

Top Bottom