At a loose end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SWMBO is at work and I am taxi for the day, so having not a lot to do, I had a quick look at Eileens bike..... minging is all I could think of, so out with the Mr Sheen and some lube and now an hour later its clean, lubed and ready for action, I even polished each individual spoke........she has 32h rims with lovely DB stainless spokes, I don't know about you, but I love seeing stainless spokes turning in sunlight...........ahh the good old days of GP4s with stainless spokes...............:smile:

ASC1951

Guru
... so out with the Mr Sheen ..
Own brand Babywipes! £1 for 100 from most shops and they get into the corners of more than just babies.

babytiger

Hello, my little munchkin :hello: I am here and what a lovely job you've done too :thumbsup:...... I've got to give you something to do on a Saturday while I'm at work so as not to let you get bored,haven't I ...
Men !!!!!!!! they except a day off ,don't they lassies? no chance lol

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello, my little munchkin :hello: I am here and what a lovely job you've done too :thumbsup:...... I've got to give you something to do on a Saturday while I'm at work so as not to let you get bored,haven't I ...
Men !!!!!!!! they except a day off ,don't they lassies? no chance lol

You tell him girl.:laugh:

Ah ello luv...........chain was a bit tatty..............sorted now^_^

Top Bottom