At Least This 'Bubble Hasn't Burst!'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Should be banned fro driving for life if they're either that ignorant, or that willing to risk peoples lives in the pursuit of laziness.

Smudge

Veteran
Reminds me of this driver that got pulled over for driving like this......

1570119409751.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes, you can tell from his facial expression, a police officer would be wearing a big frown:sad:.
And using words like death, slaughter, and carnage.

gbb

Legendary Member
I've done the bubble tyre thing once, distracted (yeas, shame on me) hit a kerb drove on thinking 'you bloody idiot'...and when I went back to the car a few hours later it had a big bubble in it. Has the car in question been regularly banged up kerbs I wonder ?

gbb

Legendary Member
As for that fooker, should be dragged out of the car and beaten with a brick
Hampton shopping centre, Pboro, I saw a car like that alongside me in momentarily static traffic, an envelope sized gap in a screen full of snow...i was so aghast and angry i tooted her as she sat alongside me in traffic...'clean ya bloody windscreen you stupid stupid idiot' I shouted across.
She pointed and uttered something, her body language and facial expression suggested she thought it wasnt her fault, like it was natures fault maybe...she drove on, onto the dual carriageway nearby. God help us from idiots like this. Theres times I'd love to be a copper.

Top Bottom