At Long Last, Cannondale CAAD 9

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Cracker that - what's the callipers - 105 ?

No, thats the single "bad" point, if you can call it that

Tekkro, BUT I have a set of Ultegra's knocking around

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Nice bike Gaz, I had a caad4 many years ago, crackin bikes
thumbsup.png

I bought a CAAD3 in the 90s (still got the frame) - anyone go any lower?

That's a stealth bomber of a bike, gb155 :becool:

Garz

Squat Member
PS Yes - nice bike! It makes me want to get fir enough to ride my CAAD 5 again once I get the wheels sorted out. (I'm too fat and unfit to ride its 39/29 bottom gear up steep hills - I need to 'do a Gaz'!)

Fir?

Is that Hebdonian for hilly and tree-like?

I don't think the unfit will last too long if you keep these forum CC rides coming in thick and fast!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Fir?

Is that Hebdonian for hilly and tree-like?
It's getting increasingly hard to find genuine locals to talk to, there's so many of us offcumdens buying up the property and inflating thr prices to stupid levels.

PS Damn - what is it with that 'r' key! ;)

I don't think the unfit will last too long if you keep these forum CC rides coming in thick and fast!

Not if we all have owt to do with it
Well, you can both be part of the ColinJ-nudging team next Sunday if you like!

Nice bike Gaz. I wanted 105 on my Secteur, new if possible, but went for the previous (5600?) as the 2011 Secteur Elite is £550 more than I paid for the 2010.

Bill

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
It's getting increasingly hard to find genuine locals to talk to, there's so many of us offcumdens buying up the property and inflating thr prices to stupid levels.

PS Damn - what is it with that 'r' key! ;)

Well, you can both be part of the ColinJ-nudging team next Sunday if you like!

bit too soon, im bang out of form and my back aint half causing me issues, had an xray last week, will find out more, once I get the pain under control and with the BB30 on this machine, there wont be any stopping me :biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Nice bike Gaz. I wanted 105 on my Secteur, new if possible, but went for the previous (5600?) as the 2011 Secteur Elite is £550 more than I paid for the 2010.

Bill

Thanks

Truth be told, for a commuter (if its high miles) then I'd be happy with Tiagra, but for anything else, then yeah I'd want to reassurance of what 105 brings, prices are just on the up and up right now :sad:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
bit too soon, im bang out of form and my back aint half causing me issues, had an xray last week, will find out more, once I get the pain under control and with the BB30 on this machine, there wont be any stopping me :biggrin:
Ouch - I hope it gets sorted out and we see you on a forum ride round here soon!

PS You could always try using the small ring for climbing? ;)

potsy

Rambler
Ouch - I hope it gets sorted out and we see you on a forum ride round here soon!

A rider of such AWESOMENESS wouldn't be seen dead in the small ring, get a grip Colin
rolleyes.gif

If you're not ready for a cc ride Gaz, then none of us are, you'll leave us for dead
ohmy.gif

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.

Not ideal, its all from the RTC, I refuse to call it an accident, bitter ? me ? LOL

Physio is working but its a long hard slog, my GP suggested an op on my back
wacko.gif
ohmy.gif

As for the small ring ? WTF is a small ring ????? :biggrin:

Top Bottom