at long last opened a box and found this BH Stelvio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pedal Bob

What frame size is it? You know, just out of interest like......

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks very nice! Surprised you bought a bike running STI's, tell us how you get on!
HovR & all others just done first pootle round block on the Tango machine and i can report sti operation was ok once i worked out what to do .

bike rides a real treat and seeing as it was dark and i only had a 3w cree light on and with it being first ride i was taking it gentle and playing with the new gadgets , overall i was well impressed . if dry might even commute with it 2moro ... :bravo::bicycle:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
If you do your commute on that bike you MUST do two things:

1 Take a good quality D lock....or you'l be getting the bus home :cry:
2 Wear a high vis vest for h&s reasons.......dayglo orange..of course ^_^
davestar65 bike parked in an internal courtyard well padlocked

and my hi vis has 12 flashing leds on fr & back

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
private courtyard is good....i would want to slash my wrists if i had a bike like that stolen

bright orange bike + lights + hi viz + flashing LED's......i'll see the glow over Northamptonshire through my windows tomorrow....and i'm in Yorkshire :laugh:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
1 days worth of commuting and a quick 8 miles this morning on the tango machine still an enjoy to ride

Lpoolck

Veteran
Lovely bike. Can't believe it took you so long to open it! I wouldn't be able to sleep until I had a quick look when it came. It doesn't have a sister by any chance? :biggrin:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Lovely bike. Can't believe it took you so long to open it! I wouldn't be able to sleep until I had a quick look when it came. It doesn't have a sister by any chance? :biggrin:
i am lucky enough to have 4 other bike in regular use and what with the bad weather etc etc , no to sister i am afraid Lpoolck but you never know

i have another box with an Olmo in waiting inspection in a bid to modernise my bike experiances

Lpoolck

Veteran
Very nice. Seems you have a great collection. I only have a second hand carerra. Nice bike but a bit too heavy. How much does the BH stelvio weigh in at? If I could design a bike with would basically look like that. Lovely. :becool:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Very nice. Seems you have a great collection. I only have a second hand carerra. Nice bike but a bit too heavy. How much does the BH stelvio weigh in at? If I could design a bike with would basically look like that. Lovely. :becool:
thanks for the kind words , it tips the scales at aprox 10 kg so quite light .

nothing wrong with 2nd hand bikes all mine are 2nd hand bought on a budget .

what model Carerra is it you have ?

Lpoolck

Veteran
No problem. I have the vanquish road pro I believe it's the 2009 model. All Black. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with second/third/etc hand bikes. Going to have to keep my eye out on the massive off chance someone is selling one. Can't imagine there being many around!

Top Bottom