At what age do you become a Dirty Old Man?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

Last year, I'd just pulled up at a junction, next to a stretched Humvee limousine.
As I carried on a voice called "yoo-hoo" to me? As I glanced over there were five luscious lady's in the back, with their tops pulled up, juggling their thruppennny's at me.:biggrin:xx(:becool::biggrin::becool::B)
At least two of them must of been using a sunbed.:ohmy:

vbc

Lots of very nice young ladies working in the hospital where I was resident for a while recently and all of them very friendly. They were also in the habit of talking amongst themselves about their 'personal' lives, seeming to forget that there was nothing wrong with my hearing!

However, the closest I got to making a fool of myself was with a very attractive female doctor, about 15 years my junior, with the most beautiful eyes and a figure that you don't usually see on the NHS. I had an appointment to see her privately but I could see she was very busy, so I said that if she didn't have time, we could postpone until the next day. Her reply (and I'll never forget her words or her smile) was, "It's fine, I've always got time for you Brian...always."

I felt a lot better after my appointment.

Mr Phoebus

vbc said:
Lots of very nice young ladies working in the hospital where I was resident for a while recently and all of them very friendly. They were also in the habit of talking amongst themselves about their 'personal' lives, seeming to forget that there was nothing wrong with my hearing!

However, the closest I got to making a fool of myself was with a very attractive female doctor, about 15 years my junior, with the most beautiful eyes and a figure that you don't usually see on the NHS. I had an appointment to see her privately but I could see she was very busy, so I said that if she didn't have time, we could postpone until the next day. Her reply (and I'll never forget her words or her smile) was, "It's fine, I've always got time for you Brian...always."

I'm certain you felt something. :biggrin:

vbc

OK, I was being treated for brain damage at the time and might have imagined some of that...but not much I hope.

Melvil

vbc said:

I bet you were away home and fuuuriously stabbing the cat after that experience!!!!!!

Top Bottom