At what age do you become a Dirty Old Man?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
col said:
It was jaspa carrot that joked a long time ago,you know when your getting old when you look in a shop window and say,mmmm nice cardy.xx(

Ha ha - I misread this and thought you had written 'nice Carradice' Hahahaha but it's also true! :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I must admit to once having been in a brief (and fully legal) relationship with someone 27 years younger than me. Both of us knew it was never going to last, but WTF it was good while it did.

And a couple of one nighters with someone 30 years my junior. Age is all in the mind.

gbb

Legendary Member
Youre too old when you make a flirty comment, and they say,,,'you wish'

At that point i usually say...'i do, i do' :biggrin:

yenrod

Look but dont touch...much easier !

Keith Oates

Janner
I was at a party a few years ago when one of the men asked to make a date with a girl. She refused and he made the mistake of asking why. She replied 'cos it'll be like going out with me Dad' in a broad scouse accent. None of us actually liked the guy so we all laughed with some feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had some young women shout "hello gorgeous!" at me when I was out in the lorry the other day. Made me feel much younger than I am (and I'm only 35) and very happy for a few miles. If I'd shouted "hello gorgeous!" at them I doubt they'd have been quite so flattered.
This is off topic, but hell, I'm telling everyone!:biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
I had some young women shout "hello gorgeous!" at me when I was out in the lorry the other day. Made me feel much younger than I am (and I'm only 35) and very happy for a few miles. If I'd shouted "hello gorgeous!" at them I doubt they'd have been quite so flattered.This is off topic, but hell, I'm telling everyone!:biggrin:
You'd have been arrested for sexual harassment and placed on the Sex Offenders Register for five years.

OP
OP
Disgruntled Goat

Disgruntled Goat

The 'Hugh Hefner' Age Scale seems to work.

Apparently the ideal age for a woman, is half the the man's age plus 7. Try it, It really works.

I can also recall a time at a party where I got chatting to a friend's 15 year old sister. She was pretty, charming and intelligent, far older than her years and we got on like a house on fire. I was 32 at the time and whilst I never did anything, I was seriously conflicted.

walker

Sounds like I'm one of the few thats never been aproached by people of a younger age. I'm quite disheartened, but then again I'm only 27.

Top Bottom