ATC2K Bike/Helmet/Action Cam!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sargent

Bought this thinking I'd use it but actually it was another silly idea I had! I'm never likely to use it at all!

Tech Specs below pic at bottom.

Complete with everything pictured, batteries, mounts, documentation etc

£40 delivered.

actioncam.jpg

ATC2K is an acronym for the Oregon Scientific All-Terrain-Camera 2000. It is a pocket-sized camera which can be used as a helmet cam or action cam.
The ATC2K is made waterproof through the use of two O-rings coated in silicon grease. The ATC2K is waterproof to 3 meters (10 feet).
Traditional helmet/action cameras require an external camcorder to record onto. In this aspect the ATC2K differs as it records directly onto an SD card. The ATC2K supports SD cards of up to 2GB. Along with this you get 32MB of inbuilt memory.
The ATC2K offers 3 resolutions (640×480, 320×240, 160×120) and 2 frame rates (30fps and 15fps). On the highest settings a 2GB SD card would record an hours worth of footage.
The original version offers its own proprietary mounting systems and is not compatible with existing technologies such as RAM Mount hardware. The 2008 version and newer ATC3K and ATC5K cameras include a tripod mount that can be used with a universal tripod screw.

OP
OP
Sargent

Sargent

or make me an offer :blush:

OP
OP
Sargent

Sargent

Hi Norm

Mounts are handlebar, helmet, and some other bits and bobs. So the 2 main ones.
Don't know how long the batteries last I'm afraid - put brand new ones in just to test it, but that was it! Its just normal AA batteries...

Tim

Norm

Thanks, Sargeant. I like the waterproof and the AA batteries, both of which are downsides on the Muvi, but, after thinking about it for a while, I'm not sure that I'd use both.

Thanks for the answers, though.

OP
OP
Sargent

Sargent

Exactly what happened with me. Seemed a good idea at the till!

Someone buy it please!

bigfella

Über Member
Deal!

Top Bottom