Atc3k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I now have it available from stock, any Cyclechat members can have one with a free 4gb card (normally £17), for £99 plus £6 postage.

I also have the POV 1 in stock.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Have you much info on the difference between the 2k and 3k e.g. does it have a better sensor for the same res, longer battery life etc etc?

OP
OP
Riding in Circles
The quality is slightly better due to the new CMOS sensor, it is tougher and more waterproof, most importantly it will take a 4gb card whereas the 2k will only take a 2gb card and it has a wider lens for a better field of view. Plus it is black so it looks nicer. They have scrapped the smallest resolution so the 3k small resolution is the same as the medium on the 2k, but with the 4gb card it will do more than three hours at this res.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Catrike UK said:
I also have the POV 1 in stock.
Any idea when they will bring out a model that supports 4Gb cards?

For me, the POV1 is very close to my perfect video system, but the 2Gb limit means it isn't quite there yet.

Ben

OP
OP
Riding in Circles
Ben Lovejoy said:
Any idea when they will bring out a model that supports 4Gb cards?

For me, the POV1 is very close to my perfect video system, but the 2Gb limit means it isn't quite there yet.

Ben

They have said that they intend to make a software update available soon that will allow bigger cards to be used, at the moment, I am doing it with the original 1gb card and an extra 2gb card so you get 3gb in total but it would be nice to fit a 4 or 6gb card.

Top Bottom