Attacked by a dog on the way home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I always have bio bags with me and pick up after Cindy (unless she has 'dire rear' and I can't - it's like trying to pick up pish in some cases). I tell you, cold poo is FAR worse than warm!:hello:

As for the bum licking, I'll admit I have never let either of mine lick me, but that is just down to basic hygiene and seeing what they eat in the street as a pose to just bum licking (they don't do it all the time anyway).

I'd give you a swift kick in return, simples.

Hmmmm. You're not selling this dog owning business very well- diarrhoea, cold poo, walking around with bags of steaming sh*te, and bum licking? I think I need a little more converting yet!
Actually A lot of the little poo filled bags end up being lobbed into hedges around here- why do folk do that?

And I've just seen another reason why I don't like dogs...
dogs

I'm sorry but I was beginning to see where you were coming from until that bloody 'simples' word popped up. Again. I'm not big on falling for advertising culture. It's like all that 'I'm lovin this' 'I'm loving that' tedious bollo*ks that's seeped into language like a rash.

Back to dogs- I do wish they were banned from beaches - especially in the summer like in France. Most responsible dog owners must agree that's a sensible idea?

+2 :biggrin:

To a Lab, any near-horizontal surface is a rest-stop.

I think I must have been a Labrador in a past life. :whistle: :thumbsup:

You try and crawl on my lap and you will get a good slapping. :tongue:

Back to dogs- I do wish they were banned from beaches - especially in the summer like in France. Most responsible dog owners must agree that's a sensible idea?

They are in most popular beaches nowadays or the beach is split. The beaches by me are not but I avoid taking my mobile picnic muncher, cold shower machine and sandcastle scent marker to a busy beach, common sense really.

I wouldn't mind seeing more poop scoop bins, might pass a few hints to people.

Top Bottom