Attention all BRers. Help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derall

Guru
Sorry, can't help.

Went in on day one, posted in five threads, went snow-blind, left.

Been back twice (once this morning) and baulked at the sheer number of new threads and posts, so gave up without even attempting to make any sense of it all. Might have another look in a couple of weeks to see if it's settled down.

mosschops2

Just fyi derall - it's no longer "Snow Blind White", it has been made into a two tone "Snow Blind White" combined with "Lightest of Greys".

I genuinely think I have a headache (which is wierd for me) from looking at BR for too long. And it's not as if I've spent much time there. It's just so so bright!! :?: (No smilie with shades!!)

Cab

Errrm... They're going to change it in various ways, but I no longer care to give them the benefit of the doubt.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
personally i think that they've left it too long for many of us. we've set ourselves up here and all seems well. although there are those of us (myself included) who have a browse on br, it does not feel home in the way that the old c+ and this place do.

br will doubtlessly develop it's own community, but it won't be c+ with a new skin. fwiw i think the whole exercise has been led by it people who were only interested in the technical aspect of things.

had there been a "what would you like to see on bike radar" thread in c+ a month or so earlier, they would not have had the biggest exodus since moses on their hands. :?:

Top Bottom