Attica Eva bike transport box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fifelad

Veteran
Looking to mabye get one of these for Majorca jaunt this year. Looks identical to the Polaris Eva box. Good looking balance between weight and protection. Anyone got or used one ?

Yes I have one ... good strong piece of luggage to keep your pride and joy safe
I can recommend this :smile:

There is not a lot of room in the Eva box once the frame and wheels are in !
you may get the odd item of clothing in there .. The case weights 6.5 kg
so it is a nimble case that fits the frame and wheels "very snug"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fifelad

Fifelad

Veteran
There is not a lot of room in the Eva box once the frame and wheels are in !
you may get the odd item of clothing in there .. the box weights 6.5 kg
so it is a nimble case that fits the frame and wheels "very snug"
mmm.....dilema, the plan was to pack in cyling kit to the box and just have carry on hand luggage for my ordinary clothing :rolleyes:

You will get some items in there .. But how much I am not sure !
weeks worth of cycling gear bibs/tops/shoes etc you will probably manage
A track pump will be a squeeze and may do some damage to the frame/wheels if you get a bad luggage handler....:sad:
They are worth buying for the weight of the case .IMO I would nt recommend a bag .
but some of the guys I go with take a bike bag .. with no problems up to now . just not for me
The EVA is the way to go .:smile: some one will have a track pump on the other side ,
where in Majorca are you going ? solo trip or organised ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fifelad

Fifelad

Veteran
Thanks again you have answered my questions and have mirrored feedback from mates who have taken bags with no problems also. One old vet swears by his Neil Pryde bag (now ultra sport) that he has used for years with additional padding. We are going to Porta Pollensa 21st-28th April group trip with mates, some have been going for 20 years ! First time for me.

You are in for Treat . I will be there my self (porta pollensa) in March .... The roads are fantastic and smooth cyclist paradise
very easy to clock up the miles in those conditions .. 6 days 600+ miles I found it hard to come home .

OP
OP
Fifelad

Fifelad

Veteran
I hear that its excellent; daft as it sounds, I know I will be paranoid about doing enough miles BEFORE I go ! dont want to be a liability ! ;)

Top Bottom