Au revoir

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris42

yello said:
Thanks for the good wishes people.

We're moving to Indre, more-or-less smack in the middle of France. We will have 8mb broadband access (one of the first things I checked out!) so I'll post back when we're on-line.

My sister in law lives near a place called Alencon, not far from Le mans, anywhere close?
She has waited 4 months to get her broad band connected and is making do with dial up!

Shaun

Founder
Good luck, and give us an update you get on Le t'Internet ;)

chris42

mosschops2 said:
No doubt that's one of those words they tried (and failed) to ban or respell a few years ago!! Like ouikend!!

Le entrenit??!!

Ah yes that living breathing and growing language French!

Silly me I mean the Dead one!

Keith Oates

Janner
Good luck with the move Yello, I'm sure that when you're settled and the internet is up and running you will be able to kep us advised on how you are getting on with the cycling and everything else at you new abode!!!!!!!

Aint Skeered

Patrick Stevens said:
I hope that you're going to keep in touch. Do they have the internet in France?

Linternet, I think they call it.

Good luck yello, hope it all gos well for you both
Andy

asterix

Comrade Member
yello said:
Thanks for the good wishes people.

We're moving to Indre, more-or-less smack in the middle of France. We will have 8mb broadband access (one of the first things I checked out!) so I'll post back when we're on-line.

Good move! You'll be just a bit north of us (40 km south of Limoges where we are converting an obsolete barn in a tiny hameau. We have broadband courtesy of Orange, formerly Wanadoo.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Obviously, your old cyclechat buddies will be welcome for a weeks board...;)

Top Bottom