Aurora

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Wasn't she in a Disney film ? ^_^

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not had any clear nights - will keep an eye out this week, especially at weekend as we will bi in North Wales and the sky is less polluted with city lights.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Used to collect the Brooke Bond cards about the universe ‘Out into Space’ that came with the tea when I was a boy.

1636015970038.jpeg

1636016194061.jpeg

You could buy an album and paste them in. Anyone else remember them?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I’m jealous of anyone who did.
Not likely down in London as it’s too far south and too bright.
Here last night.......not mine sadly. A local resident on our Facebook page captured it.

Used to collect the Brooke Bond cards about the universe ‘Out into Space’ that came with the tea when I was a boy.

View attachment 616367

View attachment 616368

You could buy an album and paste them in. Anyone else remember them?

Oh yes, I remember those! I still have my albums all boxed up somewhere on the loft. I think they stopped doing the cards somewhere in the mid-to-late 1980s. Mum was a district nurse, and her patients used to keep the cards for me. :blush:

Saw it a few times on a cruise round Norway. If anyone really wants to see the Aurora I reckon that's about the best way. You get another cruise free if it doesn't appear.

My wife reckons she saw something last night - she has better eyes for it than me - but I didn't see anything. It's fantastic when you do see it.

Top Bottom