Autumn...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

...thinking about this brielfly tonight - I dont mind the cool, clear days which can be refreshing ! but the rain...;)

Keith Oates

Janner
Let's get the rest of the summer over first before thinking about autumn and then the bit after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mosschops2

Is it cooling down in the northwest of 'inglund already?? Leaves a-changing colour on the trees?

Last I heard, and I take no notice of the weather, it was supposed to be a hot August. And so far, so good!!

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Keith, your in Vietnam (different climate, latitude etc...) - how can you go along with this ?

Keith Oates said:
Let's get the rest of the summer over first before thinking about autumn and then the bit after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates

Janner
It's also summer out here Yenners, although a little bit warmer but also very wet at times. We also get Autumn and Winter but of course it's never as cold as the UK in the Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blonde

Where is this hot though? Tell me more! I'm really looking forward to getting out of this cold, damp, grey country and off to somewhere that you don't need to wear a coat just to sit in the garden...

pzycoman

Blonde said:
Where is this hot though? Tell me more! I'm really looking forward to getting out of this cold, damp, grey country and off to somewhere that you don't need to wear a coat just to sit in the garden...

Well for me its hot, im strange. I wear a tshirt all year round, maybe in december/jan when its snowing, i put on a jumper, but thats about it...

Blonde

Bloody hell! I need some of your warmth! Can you just stand there whilst I toast myself by the warmth eminating from you? Judging from your avatar - it must be down to all that fur you have...

Top Bottom