Autumnal Sunshine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy Wizz

Über Member
That is what I heard on the telly earlier..
Still feels like summer apart from the odd downpour.

Get the winter bike out comes to mind, who's commuting through the winter.

Sorry to be early with the reminder, lights, waterproof boots and everything else waterproof and a bullet proof conviction .

Levo-Lon

Guru
As an outdoor worker i love this time of year as i do spring.

I prefere biking when its cooler too,i hate hot wether to be honest..

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
What is this sunshine of which ye speak?
2015-08-09 09.23.50.jpg

TVC

Lovely long walk in the East Leicestershire hills this afternoon in warm autumnal sunshine. Cleanses the soul.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Jannie and I went out on a ten miler. It was lovely in Denmark today.

Im all ready for Winter but I will have to be careful this year to let my finger heal properly. (Compound fracture a month ago) But I have plenty of clothes to keep warm and the bike is ready.

I was out on a 40 miler during the week and the broken finger did not like the cold and so I will be seeking out a good, warm set of Winter gloves.

midlife

Guru
17 degrees here just south of Carlisle and a very pleasant day all round :smile: , half of the family are visiting the velvet curtain's home town to look at the university there.

Shaun

TVC

17 degrees here just south of Carlisle and a very pleasant day all round :smile: , half of the family are visiting the velvet curtain's home town to look at the university there.

Shaun
I saw them. We drove through the halls of residence in Oadby on our way out this afternoon. Hundreds of slightly nervous looking teenagers and their parents studying maps, pointing and scratching their heads.

Top Bottom