1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Arch, 16 Jul 2007.

1. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Looking at the avatars, I'm noticing themes - at least 2 ying/yang type designs, elephants (of course), cartoon characters, people on bikes...

It's a bit like that game, where you have to turn cards over to find a pair. You think you've spotted one the same, but then you realise it's not quite...

2. Trembler49

Trembler49 Veteran

Sorry Arch, I couldn't find one that's really me, whatever that is. Now look what you've done. I'll have to go and search for my inner self!!!

At least you know you're a baby elephant.

3. OP
    OP
    Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Indeed. A bit tubby, with a taste for buns...

But my nose is smaller...

4. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I was trying to download a 'Pellos' cartoon for my avatar, but was only able to find one on offer here, which makes me look gormless. And that is far better than I normally look! :eek: :blush:

5. And

And Too gobby by half

/old gag mode/

What does an elephant keep in it's trunk?

6 foot of snot

/old gag mode/

6. And

And Too gobby by half

Oooh, just thought of another.

/old gag mode/

why have elephants got big ears?

because Noddy couldn't afford the ransom.

/old gag mode/

7. dub-no-bass

dub-no-bass New Member

I picked one of the site's avatars, because some of them are 100X100, and I like AT-ATs. None of my own favourite avatars from elsewhere (Sportacus's moustache, an animated GIF of the Activia 'Inner Self' pretending to be Superman) look good shrunk to 80X80, or indeed can be squished to fit 8kb either. So an AT-AT it is.

8. magnatom

magnatom Guest

So who else has a brain then........?
    :eek:

9. Emu

Emu New Member

I don't, obviously. As my brother's girlfriend recently said "rabbits are such pointless animals".

10. My first avatar was one of my own pics of me riding my dad's Trek MTB into a swimming pool in Bahrain (I was drunk :eek: ). But reduced to 80X80 pixels you couldn't really see it, so now I've got this one instead which is my guitar at a gig somewhere. I plan to change it fairly regularly though so keep an eye open for another loosely cycling - related one.

11. longers

longers Veteran

I will be putting pics of the dog up. I'll change it monthly and put a good pic from the previous month in.

If no-one notices but me - I don't care - I'm happy! :eek:

12. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

and here's me thinking it was a judges Wig :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. your dog is tops longers - maybe I need to post mine... he's better on the bike - especially on the run to Barking...

14. Oldlegs

Oldlegs Frogs are people too.

Shame we cannot go to 150 pixals - my legs would look so much better :eek:

15. spent ages looking for one suitable for my name, rather liked the windy city scarf comapny one i found but couldn't shrink it so you could still read the windy bit...

Windy