Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I cant seem to change my Avatar, even if I delete the old one it does not matter which file I upload it still shows the old one...

Doomed to be Raspberry Pi for ever :ohmy:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I can only change mine if I use work laptop. Can't seem to change it on tablet or phone.
I don't get time at work so bring laptop home at weekends to do other jobs like upload sportstracker routes to Strava and Ritmo. Oh as well as some work too.

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

I can only change mine if I use work laptop. Can't seem to change it on tablet or phone.
I don't get time at work so bring laptop home at weekends to do other jobs like upload sportstracker routes to Strava and Ritmo. Oh as well as some work too.

I am on a desktop... I changed it the other week on here no problem, also on Firefox if that makes any difference & no joy on IE either

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Did you check/click the box that says 'delete old avatar'

I dhave done it with checking that box & without checking that box and now I have some strange weird one up... I am trying to get my old one up
Jeanne Lorioz  (14).jpg

Shaun

Founder
It's a caching issue related to the recent changes I've been making. I've refreshed the cache and applied the image as your avatar - just do a forced refresh CTRL+F5 on a PC or laptop, or clear your mobile device file history and it should appear.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

And what a splendid avatar it is too!

Top Bottom