Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Over the last couple of days amongst all the other upheaval, my iFad has stopped displaying everyone's avatars. My internet doesn't seem to have slowed down at all and I haven't updated the iFad. Thinking it was a space issue I checked and it isn't. I have tried clearing cookies etc and restarting aforementioned iFad but apart from @biggs682 I cannot see a single one:

image.png

Any ideas anyone?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
You lucky B'stard.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Are you permanently logged in? If so, log out and back in again.
Are the avatars visible if you tap on someone’s profile?

OP
OP
Hugh Manatee

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Are you permanently logged in? If so, log out and back in again.
Are the avatars visible if you tap on someone’s profile?

Yes, always logged in but had to do it again when I reset Safari. Oddly, yes it does show. I can also see Biggs on the status update but nothing else.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Keep on getting the same on mobile.

I can see everyone's but yours. Just a placeholder...

classic33.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Over the last couple of days amongst all the other upheaval, my iFad has stopped displaying everyone's avatars. My internet doesn't seem to have slowed down at all and I haven't updated the iFad. Thinking it was a space issue I checked and it isn't. I have tried clearing cookies etc and restarting aforementioned iFad but apart from @biggs682 I cannot see a single one:

View attachment 383320

Any ideas anyone?
Me too, i will try logging out and back again.

Shaun

Founder
I've modified a setting on the CDN in relation to images on mobile devices over mobile connections. Let me know if the images are displaying now @Hugh Manatee and @Beebo?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom