Avonmouth M5 bridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Question for any Bristol cyclists. I am planning a ride from Royal Portbury Dock to South Wales using the Avonmouth Bridge.

Where do i get onto the cyclepath lane for the bridge? A link to a map would be great if anyone had the way plotted on one.

I have done Avonmouth to South wales before so its just the first bit over the river Avon I dont know.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Banjo said:
Question for any Bristol cyclists. I am planning a ride from Royal Portbury Dock to South Wales using the Avonmouth Bridge.

Where do i get onto the cyclepath lane for the bridge? A link to a map would be great if anyone had the way plotted on one.

I have done Avonmouth to South wales before so its just the first bit over the river Avon I dont know.

Hi Banjo,
PM me your Email address and I will send you a pdf, sorry can't work out any other way to send it:smile:

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Many thanks to Speck and Summerdays for the info. Its got me interested in doing the whole Avon Cycleway as well when I get a chance. Cheers.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Banjo said:
Many thanks to Speck and Summerdays for the info. Its got me interested in doing the whole Avon Cycleway as well when I get a chance. Cheers.

avon cycleway v. good if a bit less than direct imo

Top Bottom