Awrite frae Auld Reekie.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Watching the Edinburgh Nocturne last Saturday I was chatting to some people, one of who recommended I drop by. I believe he goes by the name of Scoosh. also with him were Hairy Jock and various family members.

I used to post & read on uk.rec.cycling under my RL name, but the noise ratio got too high, so I left.

My main cycling is on the daily commute from the south of Edinburgh (Straiton) to the west (Gyle) although I enjoy social runs as well.

I mainly ride my Pearson Touche (hence my id here), but I also have other bikes that I use depending on the need and to stop them feeling neglected.

Oh no! You've met Scoosh and HJ! :laugh: Oh well, I suppose you might as well start at the bottom and work your way up...:evil:

Welcome Touche! Keep an eye out for central Scotland rides in the informal rides section. :ohmy:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:smile: :angry: Touche and ;).

It was great to chat with you during the Nocturne - made the time pass very pleasantly, so thanks for that. :smile:

Very glad you have come here to share your pearls of wisdom and your obvious extensive knowledge. ;)

If not before, we'll see on the Embra-StA run in a couple of weeks time :biggrin: - and if HJ brings the CC jersey, you too could sign it !

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
magnatom said:
Oh no! You've met Scoosh and HJ! :biggrin: Oh well, I suppose you might as well start at the bottom and work your way up...:sad:

Welcome Touche! Keep an eye out for central Scotland rides in the informal rides section. :tongue:

Ach he not scraped the bottom yet, he has yet to meet you... :sun:

Top Bottom